Job Opportunity at LensCrafters in Grand Traverse Mall
Posted Tue, Mar 30
Lenscrafters now hiring for Full time Key Holder
The associate creates exceptional value in the lives of customers & patients by delivering exceptional customer service. Ensures customers & patients are always delighted. Assists in the achievement of store success by managing key optical & lab processes (if applicable) & systems to exceptional results.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
While working in Retail
- Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed customer service to all customers and patients with every visit.
- Assists customers in selecting frames & lenses that are best suited for them. Suggests improvements & recommends solutions. Assists associates with difficult & complex areas.
- Anticipates problems before they occur; explores underlying reasons for recurring problems; goes beyond symptoms to get to root cause; strives to develop long-term solutions to problems.
- Performs work accurately & thoroughly as required. Demonstrates superior product knowledge.
- Strives to achieve exceptional results with every customer and patient every time.
- Serves as a responsible alternate store key holder.
- Brings associate opportunities to the attention of management directly & in a timely manner.
Apply at LensCrafters at the Grand Traverse Mall.